In accordance with the provisions of articles 10 and 11 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, legal information related to the Entity that owns the website located at the Internet address https://ecoregsl.com.
OWNER OF THE WEBSITE
Company name: ECOREG MULTISERVICIOS, S.L.
- CIF: B62681366
- Address: Calle Brusi, 7, Barcelona, 08006, Barcelona
- Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Telephone: 938256003
Main activity: works related to the design, conservation and maintenance of gardens.
To browse this website as a visitor or to register and be able to access the services offered by https://ecoregsl.com, the following conditions of service and use of the website must be accepted:
- The user and / or client assumes these general conditions of service.
- If the user and / or client do not accept these conditions, they cannot use this website, or access the services offered by ECOREG MULTISERVICIOS, S.L.
CORRECT USE OF THE WEBSITE
- These Conditions of Use regulate the access and use of the website https://ecoregsl.com. The use of this Web attributes the condition of user from the access and beginning of the navigation through it. From the moment of access to any of its contents, the user expressly accepts these general conditions. The user accepts the particular conditions applicable to the different services offered by the entity on the website to which they are accessing.
- Through the website, https://ecoregsl.com provides Users with access and use of various information and services.
- The user must be of legal age to use the services of the Web https://ecoregsl.com. Minors under 18 years of age may only use the Web Services https://ecoregsl.com under the supervision of a parent or a legal guardian.
d) The User agrees to use the website in accordance with the Law and with the provisions of these General Conditions.
In general, for the provision of services and access to information on the website, the prior subscription or registration of Users is not required. However, ECOREG MULTISERVICIOS, S.L. conditions the use of some of the Services, offered on the Web, to the prior completion of the corresponding registration or personal data collection form of the User. The aforementioned registration will be carried out in the manner expressly indicated in the service itself or in the Particular Conditions that, where appropriate, regulate it.
- The user undertakes to make appropriate use of the contents and services of the website https://ecoregsl.com.
- Not to introduce, store or disseminate any information or material that violates morality, public order, fundamental rights, public freedoms, honor, privacy or the image of third parties and in general current regulations.
- Any action that may damage, disable, make inaccessible or deteriorate the website, its contents or its services or prevent normal enjoyment of it by other Users is expressly prohibited.
- The User expressly agrees not to destroy, alter, disable or damage personal data, programs or electronic documents found on the Web.
- The user undertakes not to introduce, store or disseminate any computer program, data, virus, code, hardware or telecommunications equipment or any other electronic or physical instrument or device that is likely to cause damage to the website, in any of the services, or in any of the equipment, systems or networks of the entity, of any other user, of the providers or in general of any third party, or that in any other way is capable of causing any type of alteration or preventing the normal operation of the same.
- Do not carry out advertising, promotional or commercial exploitation activities through the web.
Do not use content and in particular information obtained through the Web to send advertising or send messages with personal data of third parties.
- Any action that involves destroying, altering, using for its own use, disabling or damaging the data, information, programs or electronic documents of the entity, its suppliers or third parties is prohibited.
- Any action that entails the infringement of the intellectual, industrial or secret property rights of third parties is prohibited, and in general the use of any content not owned by the user is expressly prohibited.
- The user is prohibited from carrying out 'spam' practices or acts in the use or as a consequence of the use of the Web or of the information and services for sale or other commercial purposes, to a plurality of people without their prior request. or consent, or any other messages not requested or previously consented to a plurality of people. You are also prohibited from sending chains of unsolicited or previously consented electronic messages, and using distribution lists that can be accessed through the Web.
ñ) The entity reserves the right to take any type of legal action against those who violate the obligations assumed.
The entity reserves the right to unilaterally modify these conditions at any time and without prior notice. In these cases, they will be published and notified as far in advance as possible. Similarly, it reserves the right to modify, unilaterally, at any time and without prior notice, the presentation and configuration of the Web.
LINKS WITH THIRD PARTIES
This Legal Notice refers only to the website and contents of the entity, and does not apply to links or third-party websites accessible through the website. The entity is not responsible for the content of any of the destination web pages of a link, nor of any link included in a web page that is reached from the entity's website.
INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
All the contents of the website are the exclusive property of the entity and, by way of example, but not limited to, the graphic design, source code, logos, texts, graphics, illustrations, photographs, and other elements that appear on the website. Likewise, the trade names, trademarks or distinctive signs of any kind contained in the website are protected by the Law on intellectual and industrial property. The entity is responsible for the exclusive exercise of the rights of exploitation of the aforementioned intellectual property, in any form and, especially, the rights of reproduction, distribution, public communication. The user is prohibited from any total or partial non-consensual use of any of the contents of the web page that make up the entity's intellectual or industrial property rights over the page and / or its contents.
The entity reserves the right to carry out any type of legal action against any user who carries out an action that implies reproduction, distribution, commercialization, transformation and, in general, any other form of exploitation, by any procedure, of all or part of the contents of the website and that constitutes an infringement of its intellectual and / or industrial property rights.
For the purposes of these General Conditions, and for any communication that is precise between the entity and the User, the latter must use the email email@example.com. Communications from the entity to the User will be made in accordance with the personal data provided by the latter when registering on the website firstname.lastname@example.org The User expressly accepts and for all communications related to the use of the website and / or the contracting of the services offered therein, the use of email as a valid procedure for sending these communications.
APPLICABLE LEGISLATION SUBMISSION TO JURISDICTION
These conditions will be governed by Spanish legislation, which will be applicable to what is not provided in this contract in terms of interpretation, validity and execution. The parties expressly waive the jurisdiction that may correspond to them and expressly submit to the Courts and Tribunals of Barcelona to resolve any controversy that may arise in the interpretation or execution of these contractual conditions.